This past summer, our team worked to summarize the many facets of our work into short videos. We hope whether you’re a research participant interested in knowing how we securely store your data, or a member of our support groups interested in learning more about getting involved in research, that you’ll find these helpful and educational.
Click here to view the video library.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Treatments presented by Judy Heidebrink, M.D., M.S.
- Why You Should Participate in Research by Arijit Bhaumik
- What We Do with Participant Data by Jonathan Reader, M.S.
- About the U-M Memory and Aging Project by Holly Bunker, M.A.
- The U-M Memory and Aging Project Visit by Stephen Campbell, LMSW
- The MiNDSet Registry by Kate Hanson, M.A.
- Minority Representation in Research by Danielle Davis
- Our Caregiver Programs presented by Laura Rice-Oeschger, LMSW
- Our Programs for People Living with Dementia by Ashley Miller, M.P.H.
- The Rinne Lewy Body Dementia Initiative by Renee Gadwa, M.B.A,
- How to Get Involved with the Michigan Alzheimer’s Disease Center by Erin Fox