Support our fight against Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias
In the lab and clinic, the Michigan Alzheimer’s Disease Center is working to help families and patients understand and cope with the challenges associated with memory loss and dementia. In recent years, the Center has pushed forward on promising research, launched a wellness initiative and worked collaboratively to link patients and families, as well as clinicians and scientists, with important resources.
The MADC experts see enormous opportunity along several research paths. Our clinicians and scientists lead inquiries into disease mechanisms, possible treatments, better diagnosis, and wellness. At the same time, the MADC is deeply committed to improving the lives of patients with memory loss or dementia and their families through our wellness and educational outreach programs. Yes, much more work is needed. But the future is bright, and brimming with promise.
To learn how to help, contact:
You may also make a gift online or send a check made payable to:
UMHS Office of Development
1000 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(Please include a note indicating your area of interest or the fund you wish to support.)
Tribute gifts may be made in honor of someone battling disease, in gratitude to a loved one, or in recognition of a birthday, wedding, anniversary or other occasion. Memorial gifts may be made in memory of a loved one who has passed away.
To make a memorial or tribute gift, please visit our tribute gifts webpage, or contact the Gift Finance and Handling Team by calling 734-764-6777. You may also mail a check made payable to the University of Michigan to:
1000 Oakbrook Dr Ste 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-6815
(Please indicate MADC in the memo line of your check)
If you would like to set up a memorial gift, please contact 734-764-6777 or email UMHSTributes@umich.edu. Our Gift Finance and Handling Team offers several services to make memorial giving easier:
- Customized giving envelopes
- Customized giving link for online donations
- The option to receive a list of names and contact information for those who have made a memorial gift
- Suggested obituary language: In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the University of Michigan Health System to support the MADC. Checks may be made payable to the “University of Michigan” and mailed to the UMHS Office of Development, Attn: Memorial Gifts, 1000 Oakbrook, Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI You may also call 734-764-6777 to make your gift.
Events are a wonderful way to raise awareness and funds for the University of Michigan Alzheimer’s Disease Center. Community fundraising events — those planned and organized by supporters like you — make a significant difference in the lives of our patients and families every day. The Health System also hosts a variety of events throughout the year to engage our friends and partners.
- Check out upcoming community events
- Check out upcoming Health System events
- Interested in hosting your own event? Visit our Community Fundraising website or contact us at 734-998-6893 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being a Victor for the MADC!