- This event has passed.
SOCR Health Data Analytics Training Workshop
October 12, 2018 @ 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The U-M School of Nursing Statistics Online Computational Resource (SOCR) is holding a Health Data Analytics Training workshop. This workshop is particularly beneficial for fellows, early career scholars and junior faculty with interests in novel strategies for big biomedical and health data analytics. More information is available here: SOCR_Oct12_2018_Workshop_Flyer
- Date: Fri Oct 12, 2018
- Place/Time: 1-5 PM, 426 N. Ingalls (SNB 1250)
- Organizers: SOCR Team
- Registration: (space is limited to 25!) Please use this link to register for the training workshop. If there is sufficient interest, we may offer a live stream via BlueJeans.
- Presentations: capabilities, resources, and expertise (6 x 15-min)
- Participant-led challenges, case-studies, template below, (20-30-min)
- Hands-on Consulting, Try-It-Now, apply to new data (120-min)
- Participants should bring laptops, and datasets, to try some of the resources hands-on at the training workshop